The Bright cozy living area includes a Italian Natuzzi leather couch set, an electric Fireplace, 50" flatscreen tv, along with Free German tv and DVD Player with movie library.
The open sliders lead to the solar heated pool area and the views of the Albatross canal. The Living area is extended by a relaxing lounge area to listen to music in or read the many books or enjoy the board games.
- Electric stove with glass ceramic top and oven
- Side by side refregiator
- Coffee machine and Keurig pod machine
- Round electric waffle maker
- Tableware and Glassware for more then six people
- Large selection of pots and pans for cooking and baking
- Blender for evening exotic drinks
Master bedroom suite
- Kingsize beds
- Wall mounted Flatscreen TV
- Private access to pool area
- Full walk in closet with safe
- Updated Master Bath with Brushed Nickel finishes dual sinks and granite countertop. Led and floor lighting with walk in spa with waterfall accents, dual shower heads tiled niches and glass shower door
Both bedrooms have a built-in wardrobe. Extra bath with dual sinks and tub/shower and separate access to pool area
Modern Guest Bath with dual sinks Brushed Nickel finishes granite counter top Led and floor lighting. Tub / shower spa all glass doors and tile border and niches. Private door to pool area and Lanai from guest bath.
- Front-loading washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Ironing board and iron
Garage and Bikes
- 2 car garage
- Electric garage opener
- 4 off road mountain bikes to cruise around the neighborhood or ride to the athletic field or Westin Marina Resort
About Cape CoralVilla Chiara is located in Cape Coral, Florida, United States.
Cape Coral, also called the Venice of Florida, features thousands of canals which you can explore by boat on one of the many sunny days. It is also a golfer's’ paradise with 7 golf courses in and around Cape Coral alone. Fort Myers is known worldwide as the spring training home for the Boston Red Sox and the Minnesota Twins Baseball Teams. You will find great (outlet) shopping malls and restaurants in Fort Myers and Estero. Enjoy waterfront dining at the popular Rumrunners, Marker 92 and The Boat House restaurants, to name just a few. Sun Splash Waterpark, the Shell Museum, the Imaginarium (kids hands-on museum), ice skating at Germain Arena and the Edison-Ford Museum round out the experience of Cape Coral and Fort Myers.
Sanibel & Captiva Islands 20 mins
Ft Myers Beach 15 mins
Lovers Keys Beach & Park 25 mins
Naples 40 mins
Siesta Key Beach Rated #1 Beach in Florida - 50mins
Rental car is best / Uber / Information/recommendation can be provided for Boat rental.
226 SW 45th Street, Cape Coral 33914, Florida / USA